Wednesday, February 20, 2013

New fans, TWO new contests!!

Hello to all of my fans!!
I'm participating in a contest where everyone can win cool prizes! Here's the link with the contest info and the prizes available:

Go to the site and find out what you can win - one of the prizes is a swirl scarf from me! Follow all of the rules and maybe I'll be making you a swirl scarf!

Also, on March 1st, I'm giving away another afghan from my site. As long as you like my page you're entered - so that's two great giveaways going on at once!! Good luck to all!!
While I'm updating - 
Here's a beautiful set I made:
The blanket is Done in a Jiffy baby blanket on Ravelry. The sweater is Cardigan Sweater for Babies, also on Ravelry. The hat is a basic baby hat. 

That's all I have for now - make sure you enter the contests!! 

Until next time! 

No comments:

Post a Comment