Saturday, January 2, 2016

Crochet A-Long #1

Hey there!

So, the second day of January brings the start of the first CAL (crochet a-long) of 2016. I'm doing two CALs... I'll talk about the second when I start.

This one is HodgePodge Crochet Presents: The 2016 Afghan Sampler Project!. The link takes you to the first square. This CAL is 2 squares a week for 52 weeks (or the size you want). My colors are blues and cream. I hope I can keep up with this... I don't want to be behind and trying to catch up at the end of the year. Here's my square:




Anyway... I am excited - these CALs are the first two I have ever attempted. I'll also try to keep this blog updated as well. It will be fun to be able to go back and check the progress.

I'm working on a scarf and hat set as well as part of my two hats a month challenge. I haven't started working on my blanket yet... that's next.

What are you working on?

No comments:

Post a Comment