Sunday, June 3, 2012

It's earring time!

I decided yesterday to start making some earrings. I gave it a try once, and I didn't really like them. It may have been the thick yarn I used or the fact that I used such a large hoop to work with, so I thought I'd try again.
Last night, I made 2 pair with my own pattern and today I made a pair using Mrsfitty50's pattern off of YouTube. I purchased thread and beads, and I think I made some pretty cute earrings for my first real try.


What do you think?

For my next project, I'm going to make a pair of booties and baby boy's vest. I want to branch out more, and I haven't made anything for a boy yet.

I also want to find a good adult dress pattern that I can master. I purchased a few books on Amazon, so I hope I can find something there.

Well, let me get working on these booties!

Until next time!

3 comments: