Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Sorry I'm a week late....

... but I've been busy with work, home, and crocheting new items.
I'm also recovering from being an eBay yarn buying addict!! I purchased over 120 skeins of yarn in a WEEK!! The bad thing is, I already had PLENTY of yarn around the house. I need to find something to do with all of that yarn...
I also purchased a yarn winder - but I'm not 100% sure on how to use it yet. I have so much loose and tangled yarn - I need to get it all together and in order. I saw someone who has some of those black hanging closet organizers - FULL of yarn! I want to do that - but that would mean me getting rid of my husband's clothes in the closet... not mine... lol!

Anyway, here are some of the things I made in the past two weeks.

These scarves are from the contest I was holding on my FB page - Leslie's Crochet Creations:


Made this shawl for my mother-in-law:


My hair was a mess one day, so I learned how to make this hat. Since then, I've made 3 more, and have orders for 2 more.


This dress, diaper cover, and round baby afghan are for a special first time mommy:


Although I've been crocheting for years, this has been such an exciting time. Finding patterns and creating these great items have been so much fun!

Once I get to 100 "likes" on my facebook page, I'm going to give away a queen sized afghan! Tell your friends to like my page!!

I'm going to Philly for a week, but don't think I'm going to stop crocheting! I have my yarn and hooks packed and ready, and I know where the closest yarn store is if needed.

As always, if you see anything you want, I can recreate it for you. Just let me know.

Well, that's all I have to show you for now -

No comments:

Post a Comment